Wine House Happenings
by Rochelle Wagner
Don't forget in August only, we are doubling our case discount! That's right, save 20% on any 12+ bottles of wine (sale items not discounted further but count towards the total). This is a no-brainer if you drink wine! Come in before the end of the month to stock up and new wines are arriving each week!
Upcoming Wine Classes
(held in our beautiful Tuscan classroom)
While I am still creating the calendar for September, I have not been idle! I have recruited some fellow enthusiasts to facilitate classes (so you don't get sick of me!) so here's what I have to offer so far. I wouldn't wait too long to sign up, these will fill up fast!! Class descriptions are coming, but feel free to call or email for more information and to enroll (payment required at time of enrollment with cash, check, Mastercard, Visa or AMEX).
* Tuesday, September 16th from 6:30 to 8pm - Understanding Organic, Bydionamic & Sulfite-Free Wines with Tim Gunderman of Boston Wine Company - $30 per person
* Thursday, September 25th from 6:30 to 8:30pm - Pairing Wine with Food "Light Bites" - $35 per person
* Wednesday, October 8th from 7-9pm - Close up with Clos du Val with Scott Gayman of Plymouth Wines - $35 per person
* Thursday, October 16th from 6:30 to 8:30pm - Pairing Wine with Food "Autumn Style" - $50 per person
* Thursday, October 23rd from 6:30 to 8pm - The Wines of Spain with Matt Brooks of Monsieur Touton Selections - $30 per person
* Wednesday, October 29th from 7-9pm - Awesome Aussies: Down Under with Ian Davies of the Premium Australian Collection - $35 per person
* Wednesday, November 19th from 6:30 to 8:30pm - Pairing Wine with Food "Thanksgiving Style" - $50 per person
* Thursday, December 11th from 6:30 to 8:30pm - Pairing Wine with Food "Light Bites" - $35 per person
To enroll, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 508-429-4637. A wine class makes a great gift too!
Reminders and News
Our Hours: our summer hours continue through September 8th. Starting Tuesday, September 9th we will be open until 8pm Tuesday through Saturday. Sundays we will be open 12 to 6pm. In October, we will open 7 days a week through the end of the year!
Although we are a wine & cheese shop, think of us for gift-giving! Gift cards, gift baskets or just a great bottle of wine makes THE perfect gift for anyone on your list! Let us help!
We want to be your one-stop shop for entertaining too! Wine, brew, cheeses, tapenades, wine biscuits and other gourmet crackers as well as our famous Good Wives hot hors d'oeuvres (12 minutes to cook!) make for the perfect get-together with little effort and stress! Come on by before your next social event!
Editors Note: The Wine House Happenings is a weekly newsletter distributed by the Wine House, 76 Central St, Holliston. Holliston Net News will post excerpts each week from the newsletter. To signup for your copy visit www.thewinehouseinc.com
|Reproduction of material from any HollistonNetNews.com pages without
written permission is strictly prohibited. ©2013 HollistonNetNews.com